[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26432: "My Account" icon disappears from Toolbar on smaller screens for lower roles

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Dec 6 01:03:30 UTC 2013

#26432: "My Account" icon disappears from Toolbar on smaller screens for lower
roles
----------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  AlphaGolf_fr    |       Owner:  iammattthomas
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  closed

Comment (by iammattthomas):

 We were previously using some gnarly fixed positioning to slide Comments
 and Add New to the right. My thinking is that the simplest solution is
 usually the best -- since the fixed positioning causes problems if the
 Comments and Add New icons aren't there (as in the case of a Subscriber),
 let's just let the links remain in their default position, and space them
 out a little better at responsive sizes.

 Before: https://cloudup.com/csZBR4vPCmx
 After: https://cloudup.com/coMrj01nu4f

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26432#comment:6>