[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26432: "My Account" icon disappears from Toolbar on smaller screens for lower roles

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Dec 5 06:43:47 UTC 2013

#26432: "My Account" icon disappears from Toolbar on smaller screens for lower
roles
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  AlphaGolf_fr    |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |     Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal          |   Keywords:
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Couldn't find any related ticket on this. Ths Toolbar icon "My Account"
 (and the user menu underneath) disappears from screen (tablet mode), for
 roles under Author (cap "edit_posts").

 On smaller screens (less than 782px width), for roles that have the
 capability to do so, the icons for "Comments" and "Add New" are moved to
 the right corner of the screen, inline with an appropriate margin. "My
 Account" is then added at its proper place, relatively to these ones.  On
 roles that never see these icons, "My Account" gets a margin-right of
 150px that pushes it outside the screen...

 I was expecting to have "My Account" for all roles of the site or network
 of site, at all screen resolutions.