[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26003: Appearance Themes: current theme on grid obscures a bit too much of the theme screenshot

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Dec 5 03:15:07 UTC 2013

#26003: Appearance Themes: current theme on grid obscures a bit too much of the
theme screenshot
--------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  matveb              |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new

Comment (by matveb):

 Replying to [comment:16 nacin]:
 > What would the some cases be?

 Was thinking of just long translated strings that made the whole title,
 potentially, hidden.

 Following kwight's concepts, I recall at one point we had something like
 this:

 [[Image(https://i.cloudup.com/3vA5oLouvz.png)]]

 And on hover:

 [[Image(https://i.cloudup.com/UWGP3U8vku.png)]]

 We left it out because we wanted to put more emphasis on the customizer.
 Worth revisiting?

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26003#comment:23>