[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26003: Appearance Themes: current theme on grid obscures a bit too much of the theme screenshot

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Dec 5 02:29:17 UTC 2013

#26003: Appearance Themes: current theme on grid obscures a bit too much of the
theme screenshot
--------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  matveb              |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new

Comment (by shaunandrews):

 Replying to [comment:18 kwight]:

 Hiding the theme name has always been the worst part of the theme grid.
 I've always dealt with it previously by telling myself that its only when
 hovering over a theme. For the active theme, its different: the customize
 button is always there. Adding more text in front of the active theme
 title means thats it more likely that the title is obscured by the button.
 I think this is bad, and should be avoided.

 Also, if the theme name does run into the customize button, it should
 truncate gracefully with an ellipsis. Running under the button just looks
 like a bug.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26003#comment:19>