[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26003: Appearance Themes: current theme on grid obscures a bit too much of the theme screenshot

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Dec 4 23:12:41 UTC 2013

#26003: Appearance Themes: current theme on grid obscures a bit too much of the
theme screenshot
--------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  matveb              |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new

Comment (by matveb):

 Replying to [comment:12 kwight]:
 > How about going back to the simpler idea of the highlighted blue with
 Customize button at the bottom, and just add an "Active" label to the
 theme title?

 I like that. That was actually my first take on it for THX. If we swap the
 blue to the dark grey, I'd be fine with this. The current label has proved
 to be a pain to get right.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26003#comment:13>