[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26354: Dashboard responsive columns don't work correctly when you set a specific number of columns.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Dec 2 12:05:23 UTC 2013

#26354: Dashboard responsive columns don't work correctly when you set a specific
number of columns.
----------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  westi           |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |     Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal          |   Keywords:  needs-patch has-patch
 We have CSS that supports specific numbers of columns of dashboard widgets
 as well as responsive ones.

 However if you use {{{wp_dashboard}}} and related APIs to create your own
 page of widgets in a plugin with a fixed number or selectable number of
 columns we never output the css classes that disable the responsive CSS.

 Also the CSS for the unresponsive fixed columns is very crowded and loses
 the separation between the columns.