[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24010: Look into meta key standardization or upgrade with Crowd Favorite's post format UI plugin

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Apr 9 19:05:48 UTC 2013

#24010: Look into meta key standardization or upgrade with Crowd Favorite's post
format UI plugin
----------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  markjaquith     |       Owner:
     Type:  task (blessed)  |      Status:  new

Comment (by JustinSainton):

 Fair enough point, though I think the keywords in the description is
 "popular and prescient" - his plugin was (more or less) the catalyst for
 the entire feature, and .  I'd think (and hope) that would change the
 level of compatibility that we would strive for here.  Especially given
 the fact that those most desirous to use this feature are already doing so
 with his plugin.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24010#comment:2>