[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22277: Admin (not just superadmin) should be able to add user without confirmation email in multisite

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 25 18:04:19 UTC 2012

#22277: Admin (not just superadmin) should be able to add user without confirmation
email in multisite
 Reporter:  jane             |       Type:  defect (bug)
 I don't know why admins would be restricted from adding existing users
 without sending them a confirmation, but they are in multisite. You have
 to be a superadmin to get that option. I think that is lame, and would
 like to see admins have that admin option. Is there is a reason why it is
 that way (security etc)? Since neither @markjaquith nor I could remember a
 reason, making this ticket and hoping we fix it.