[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22268: PHP Notice: Undefined index: every12hours in /var/www/wp3/wp-includes/cron.php on line 103

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 24 05:59:14 UTC 2012

#22268: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: every12hours in /var/www/wp3/wp-
includes/cron.php on line 103
-----------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  volomike         |       Type:  defect (bug)
 While using wp_schedule_event(time(),'hourly','myevent') and hooking back
 to a custom event that calls my function callback, and refreshing one of
 my admin pages for a plugin I'm coding, the Apache log is filling with the
 undefined index regarding 'every12hours' in cron.php on line 103. This
 might mean, and I'm not certain yet -- that 3.4.2 doesn't have a working
 wp-cron for 'hourly' like it is supposed to have? Please double check
 that.

 Note that I caught this because I have error_reporting(E_ALL) specified.

 The line in question (103) is in the wp_reschedule_event() function and
 the line reads like so:

 {{{
 $interval = $schedules[$recurrence]['interval'];