[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22126: Links in the menu with a hash sign (#) prevent user from deleting menu-items

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Oct 8 01:06:50 UTC 2012

#22126: Links in the menu with a hash sign (#) prevent user from deleting menu-
items
 Reporter:  brunoamaral      |       Type:  defect (bug)
 I had a menu to which I tried to add a custom link ending in #

 After doing this, I was unable to delete the custom link from the menu.

 This problem may also have been caused by having to menu-items with the
 same name.

 This issue was resolved by deleting the whole menu.