[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #20737: Improve appearance of "choose from library" link for headers and backgrounds

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed May 23 19:54:10 UTC 2012

#20737: Improve appearance of "choose from library" link for headers and
backgrounds
 Reporter:  sabreuse      |       Owner:

Comment (by jane):

 I can't see what the new patch makes it look like (not on a computer with
 svn etc right now), but one concern I'd have is that if it's inline the
 width would be an issue on smaller screens/devices. It's pretty late in
 the game to change layout stuff with no testing since we're hopefully
 doing rc1 today.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20737#comment:5>