[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21384: Twenty Twelve - change featured post banner to look less like a button, more like a banner

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Jul 25 18:24:07 UTC 2012

#21384: Twenty Twelve - change featured post banner to look less like a button,
more like a banner
 Reporter:  chriswallace  |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement   |     Status:  new
Component:  Themes        |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
 As of right now, the featured post banner looks very much like a button
 that I'd like to press.  Instead, it should likely be a flat, single color
 banner that highlights the post as being most important.

 I have mocked up what I think this featured post banner should look like
 on mobile and attached it here.