[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21290: Post types continue to be selected after removal from custom taxonomy registration

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Jul 23 16:32:15 UTC 2012

#21290: Post types continue to be selected after removal from custom taxonomy
registration
-------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  jondavidjohn             |       Owner:  jondavidjohn
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new
Changes (by scribu):

 * keywords:  has-patch => has-patch needs-testing

Comment:

 Hey jondavidjohn.

 The fact that taxonomy archives default to post_type=any has been debated
 in the past.

 Since you're only proposing to restrict them to the post types that the
 taxonomy is registered for, I think it's more acceptable.

 That said, I'm pretty sure there still are some edge cases that would
 negatively be affected by this change.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21290#comment:2>