[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21339: Creating new field in form builder has required checked by default, but does not set to required once saved.

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Jul 23 07:27:15 UTC 2012

#21339: Creating new field in form builder has required checked by default, but
does not set to required once saved.
--------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  winterdev     |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed

Comment (by dd32):

 > Ok. How do I disable my plugins? How can I tell which plugins I have
 installed?

 You can see whats active/installed under the 'Plugins' menu in your
 dashboard. If you don't have this menu, it's because you're using a hosted
 version of WordPress, and they've disabled access to that component of the
 site. If that's the case, you'll need to contact their support.

 If you're using WordPress.com, you can get their support here:
 http://en.support.wordpress.com/

 If you need any further help there, you can try asking in the
 WordPress.org Support forums here: http://wordpress.org/support/

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21339#comment:6>