[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21278: Infinite Duplicate Content (improper rel="canonical" for non-existant paged content)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Jul 22 08:39:35 UTC 2012

#21278: Infinite Duplicate Content (improper rel="canonical" for non-existant paged
content)
 Reporter:  smub               |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by smub):

 Yikes. Yes, I had WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin active when trying this
 out. Disabled it, and it seemed to fix the issue. Tried All in One SEO
 pack, and that one did not have a bug. I guess, I need to start a thread
 for Yoast.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21278#comment:5>