[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21065: Themes: update allowed theme tags to add flexible-header and responsive-width

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Jul 18 18:53:28 UTC 2012

#21065: Themes: update allowed theme tags to add flexible-header and responsive-
width
-----------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  lancewillett           |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement            |      Status:  new

Comment (by lancewillett):

 Cross-posted to http://make.wordpress.org/themes/2012/07/18/id-love-your-
 thoughts-on-adding-two-new/ to get input from Theme Review Team on adding
 these two new tags.

 We've been using them both for a while now on WP.com, and I think it makes
 sense for everyone to start using them, and for plugins like Theme Check
 to recognize as valid—and the Extend uploader script, of course.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21065#comment:3>