[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14539: Cache-Control / Expires headers not applied to files in Multisite files location

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Jul 15 21:41:31 UTC 2012

#14539: Cache-Control / Expires headers not applied to files in Multisite files
location
 Reporter:  spherical     |       Owner:
Changes (by Coopeh):

 * version:  3.0.1 => 3.4.1

Comment:

 Receiving the same issues using Nginx, although they are returning as 304
 instead of 200 in my case. It will only take the global expires setting
 and not adhere to the one I've set for static objects, png/jpg/js etc.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14539#comment:6>