[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21236: Network Admin broken link http// not http:// typo if siteadmin changes siteurl of subsite

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Jul 12 14:54:56 UTC 2012

#21236: Network Admin broken link http// not http:// typo if siteadmin changes
siteurl of subsite
----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  damiensaunders  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new

Comment (by damiensaunders):

 Hi there

 I think the domain mapping plugin is not related to this issue. But I will
 try to setup a clean install on my local box

 This is very trivial but if you change the siteurl for a sub-site to a
 fully qualified domain ... then the link to Network Admin (from that
 subsite) is broken as the link shows as http//  not http://

 I've attached a screenshot for your records ... note the URL in the bottom
 left of the chrome status bar

 Cheers

 Damien

--