[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21187: Plugin Header file, tag Network:true not checked while building plugin table

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Jul 8 07:09:53 UTC 2012

#21187: Plugin Header file, tag Network:true not checked while building plugin
table
 Reporter:  imath         |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Multisite     |    Version:  3.4.1
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
 Hi,

 ( sorry for my english )

 I recently added a forum on wordpress.org, because i wasn't sure it was a
 bug. http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-header-file-tag-
 networktrue-no-more-used

 What happens is that is a plugin sets its tag Network to true in his
 plugin header, then the plugin will show in the main blog list of plugin
 and all the child blog lists. In WordPress 3.3, when this tag is set to
 true, it only shows the plugin in the network admin list of plugins.

 The reply Ipstenu wrote on my forum seems to mean it's a bug, so i submit
 this ticket. Sorry if i missed something about 3.4.1 features.

 Have a lovely sunday.