[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21678: Twenty Twelve: gracefully handle displaying sub-menus in small navigation menu

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Aug 28 02:16:37 UTC 2012

#21678: Twenty Twelve: gracefully handle displaying sub-menus in small navigation
menu
---------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  lancewillett   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by emiluzelac):

 I styled mine to look like this http://i.imgur.com/VoHFl.png but if you
 guys don't want jQuery on front-end that's different story, I didn't know
 :)

 New menu location for mobile devices? Wow, that's actually pretty cool
 idea. And it wouldn't be that difficult to implement, because you guys can
 easily assign "mobile" class to it and the only thing left after that is
 some logic when the menu will turn on, I mean "break" in Media Queries.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21678#comment:7>