[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #20507: 3.4 Preview/Customize page "Return to Manage Themes" link doesn't work as expected

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Apr 26 20:04:47 UTC 2012

#20507: 3.4 Preview/Customize page "Return to Manage Themes" link doesn't work as
expected
--------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  TomAuger      |       Owner:  koopersmith
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  accepted
Changes (by koopersmith):

 * severity:  normal => major

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:4 koopersmith]:
 > To fix this, we should declare the iframe's src attribute in the html
 when we create the iframe (instead of setting it afterwards).

 After looking through the code again, this isn't a possible solution
 because we need to send the control data to the iframe via POST (which is
 currently being accomplished by setting the URL as the action of the form
 and the iframe as the target).

 Instead, I'm looking into whipping up a ajax-based solution that will
 inject the proper html into the iframe.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20507#comment:5>