[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #20514: Preview Installable Theme - navigating within preview causes default theme to be displayed (was: 3.4 Preview Theme - navigating within preview causes default theme to be displayed)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Apr 22 17:31:06 UTC 2012

#20514: Preview Installable Theme - navigating within preview causes default theme
to be displayed
 Reporter:  TomAuger      |       Owner:
Changes (by duck_):

 * keywords:   => needs-patch
 * version:  3.4 => 3.0

Comment:

 This bug isn't 3.4 only, but existed with the thickbox preview too. I've
 only confirmed as far back as 3.0, but I assume it's been there since the
 preview was introduced (whenever that was).

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20514#comment:1>