[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #15309: Updating Attachments will always set post_modified[_gmt] to the post_date[_gmt]

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Apr 20 05:31:52 UTC 2012

#15309: Updating Attachments will always set post_modified[_gmt] to the
post_date[_gmt]
 Reporter:  shawnparker  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by dd32):

 > Is there anyway this can be pushed into the next release for
 WordPress.com? We have a VIP project that requires sorting by media
 modification date and this looks like the best way to accomplish it.

 WordPress.org and WordPress.com are separate entities, WordPress.com can
 choose to add this patch to their codebase without anything happening on
 the .org side, however this isn't the place to discuss that, I'd suggest
 you get in touch with the VIP team and work out a solution in conjunction
 with them.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/15309#comment:4>