[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #20379: dashboard_incoming_links fails to update when 'home' changes, so google rss is wrong

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Apr 6 16:22:53 UTC 2012

#20379: dashboard_incoming_links fails to update when 'home' changes, so google rss
is wrong
 Reporter:  kitchin       |       Owner:

Comment (by SergeyBiryukov):

 Replying to [ticket:20379 kitchin]:
 > 1. No clear workaround for the user, even with basic PHPMyAdmin skills.
 The incorrect value is in a serialized array in the table 'wp_options'.

 As a workaround, one can fix the link by simply clicking Configure in the
 Incoming Links widget header. Number of items can also be changed there.

 > 2. Users may not realize the feed is borked, since there is no Dashboard
 UI. I think there used to be. The WP forums have several 5-year old
 threads about it.

 Not sure what you mean by "Dashboard UI".

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20379#comment:2>