[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #20359: wp_list_categories - Diff to make use_desc_for_title parameter more flexible

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Apr 5 12:58:17 UTC 2012

#20359: wp_list_categories - Diff to make use_desc_for_title parameter more
flexible
 Reporter:  Marventus                            |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new
Changes (by Marventus):

 * keywords:  has-patch needs-testing => has-patch needs-testing needs-codex
 * version:  3.4 => 2.2.1

Comment:

 It seems this had already been reported in #4596 but the fix was discarded
 by darkdragon. Since I already created this ticket, and the other one is
 very old and is closed now, I'll keep posting here.
 Added the needs-codex Keyword to update the wp_list_categories Codex entry
 if this gets implemented.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20359#comment:2>