[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #19268: Even if .htaccess isn't writable, WP shouldn't prompt if there are no changes.

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Nov 17 14:12:23 UTC 2011

#19268: Even if .htaccess isn't writable, WP shouldn't prompt if there are no
changes.
 Reporter:  markjaquith                          |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new
Changes (by ldebrouwer):

 * keywords:   => has-patch reporter-feedback needs-testing

Comment:

 Something like I've attached above? I have no clue if it would work for
 IIS in the same way ( depends on the structure and content of the
 web.config file I guess ). And maybe it should be moved to a separate
 function in the wp_rewrite class, but I feel like that should be discussed
 first.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19268#comment:1>