[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #19225: WordPress-Importer : Perform less database queries when backfilling attachment urls

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Nov 10 22:38:08 UTC 2011

#19225: WordPress-Importer : Perform less database queries when backfilling
attachment urls
 Reporter:  tott                     |       Owner:  duck_
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by tott):

 All valid points. I changed this accordingly. I left the replace call for
 the postmeta data as this will likely not cause any issues as the amount
 of data that's being invalidated is rather low.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19225#comment:5>