[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #19123: Bottom pagination on theme-install.php?tab=search and plugin-install.php?tab=search

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Nov 3 02:39:23 UTC 2011

#19123: Bottom pagination on theme-install.php?tab=search and plugin-
install.php?tab=search
-------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  jane         |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  UI           |    Version:  3.3
 Severity:  normal       |   Keywords:  needs-patch
 The top pagination on Install Themes and Install Plugins is the new style
 (box to type in page number), but for some reason the bottom pagination is
 old style. These should be consistent. IIRC, the bottom ones were reverted
 because there was a bug we couldn't solve in time for that version's
 launch, but we never came back to fix it. Both top and bottom should allow
 text entry of page number.