[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #17697: Notice: Undefined index: subdomain_install in wp-admin/network.php on line 526

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Jun 5 22:08:40 UTC 2011

#17697: Notice: Undefined index: subdomain_install in wp-admin/network.php on line
526
 Reporter:  cyberhobo     |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  3.2
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:  needs-patch dev-feedback
 I get this notice in Tools -> Network Setup after clicking Install on an
 existing single site install with a post more than one month old.

 There's a more notice-resistant version of the same check earlier in the
 code - I'll try that and submit a patch shortly.