[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14226: Add XHTML namespace declaration to Twenty Ten/Twenty Eleven to provide XHTML compatibility

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Jun 5 09:21:32 UTC 2011

#14226: Add XHTML namespace declaration to Twenty Ten/Twenty Eleven to provide
XHTML compatibility
----------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  peaceablewhale  |       Owner:  iandstewart
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  closed
Changes (by westi):

 * status:  reopened => closed
 * resolution:   => maybelater

Comment:

 I agree with the consensus here amongst core devs that we do not need to
 do this in the Bundled Theme at this point.

 As dd32 points out for individual installs this can easily be achieved
 using a child theme.

 Closing as maybelater.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14226#comment:22>