[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18269: Random words smush together using built in past button for word w upgrade to WP 3.2.1

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Jul 27 23:32:33 UTC 2011

#18269: Random words smush together using built in past button for word w upgrade
to WP 3.2.1
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  claudiahchristian  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by claudiahchristian):

 Oh thanks @azaozz. I can't every keep the server stuff straight.

 I copied it into the TinyMCE you kindly gave me and the words still smush
 around 'S' or Sandy and other random words.

 Sorry, I felt a brush of hope... only to be dashed again! :"(

 Thank you for your generous help! :)

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18269#comment:11>