[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #13176: wp_list_categories pad_counts shows zero for parent term with custom hierarchical taxonomy

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Aug 17 14:26:53 UTC 2011

#13176: wp_list_categories pad_counts shows zero for parent term with custom
hierarchical taxonomy
-------------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  michaelh                       |       Owner:  filosofo
     Type:  defect (bug)                   |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by SergeyBiryukov):

 Replying to [comment:4 valendesigns]:
 > Is that enough information to reproduce the issue?

 Not exactly. I've just tried to reproduce with this structure:
 {{{
 Category 1 (0 posts)
 — Category 2 (3 posts)
 — — Category 3 (2 posts)
 }}}

 Calling `wp_list_categories('show_count=1&pad_counts=1');` results in:
 {{{
 Category 1 (5)
     Category 2 (5)
         Category 3 (2)
 }}}
 Which seems OK.

 I've also tried to reproduce the original bug report from ticket
 description, and the code seems to work as expected too.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13176#comment:6>