[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14993: make_clickable issue with ! character in URL

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Sep 30 22:59:59 UTC 2010

#14993: make_clickable issue with ! character in URL
 Reporter:  lancewillett  |       Owner:  westi
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  accepted
Component:  Formatting    |     Version:  3.0.1
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:

Comment(by Viper007Bond):

 Replying to [comment:6 hakre]:
 > Example of the current implementation on wordpress.com:

 I think `?` being a part of the link in that example is a bug. I like how
 GMail formatted your example (I received your comment via e-mail).
 Google.com was properly links, but neither the `?` nor the `!` were.

Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14993#comment:7>
WordPress blogging software