[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14974: 3.1 alpha: "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare..." on plugin Network Activate

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Sep 27 15:31:43 UTC 2010

#14974: 3.1 alpha: "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare..." on plugin Network Activate
 Reporter:  moose123        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |     Version:  3.1
 Severity:  normal          |    Keywords:  reporter-feedback

Comment(by moose123):

 I just have my main site and one test network site. Neither plugin was
 enabled on the test site, but I was just able to activate both plugins
 successfully on the test site no problem.

 But back in Site Admin > Plugins I still get the "Fatal error: Cannot
 redeclare..." error on Network Activate.

 (FYI, this was a fresh install of Wordpress as opposed to an upgrade from
 an earlier Mu installation, if that helps any.)

 Something else I just noticed is that when I click on the 'edit' link
 under each plugin, I get a page not found error. It seems to be looking
 for "wp-admin/network/plugin-editor.php."

 Thanks so much for your rapid responses.

Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14974#comment:4>
WordPress blogging software