[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14900: link-template string builder cleanup

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Sep 25 11:44:58 UTC 2010

#14900: link-template string builder cleanup
 Reporter:  niallkennedy  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement   |      Status:  new
Component:  Template      |     Version:
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:  has-patch
Changes (by dd32):

  * component:  Permalinks => Template

 Looks good to me so far. One thing of note is that I have the feeling the
 change of 'esc_url_raw' to 'esc_url' in the final patch chunk there may be

Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14900#comment:1>
WordPress blogging software