[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14912: Introduce register_upgrade_hook()

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Sep 21 01:29:58 UTC 2010

#14912: Introduce register_upgrade_hook()
 Reporter:  scribu           |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  new
Component:  Upgrade/Install  |     Version:
 Severity:  normal           |    Keywords:  needs-patch

Comment(by ericmann):

 Replying to [comment:12 scribu]:
 > Is the third parameter really necessary?

 It's not a deal-breaker ... it was a preemptive compromise based on Denis'
 statement about the speed of parsing plugin header data.  If we want, we
 could just scrape the plugin meta instead rather than passing the version

Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14912#comment:14>
WordPress blogging software