[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14537: Support Google Chrome Frame

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Sep 17 05:21:13 UTC 2010

#14537: Support Google Chrome Frame
 Reporter:  nacin           |        Owner:
     Type:  task (blessed)  |       Status:  closed
Changes (by demetris):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix

 I suggest we forget about this, at least for now (even the simple META

 First, as far as I understand, GCF does not provide a seamless user

 Second, if users want to use the Chrome browser, they can install it.  If
 they cannot install it (e.g., in work machines because of policy
 restrictions), very likely they won’t be able to isntall GCF either.

 Third, if we start doing everything Google says, then, before long, the
 HEAD element will be larger than the BODY element itself. :-D

Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14537#comment:2>
WordPress blogging software