[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #10278: thickbox.js strings are not i18n

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Sep 14 11:09:46 UTC 2010

#10278: thickbox.js strings are not i18n
 Reporter:  xibe              |        Owner:  azaozz
     Type:  defect (bug)      |       Status:  closed
Changes (by rodrigovolponi):

  * keywords:  has-patch tested 2nd-opinion => has-patch tested

 nbachiyski, you are right. I've disabled all the plugins and the one that
 is causing this problem is "WP Carrousel"

 I'll try to contact the developer and report this problem.

Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10278#comment:10>
WordPress blogging software