[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14636: Support wildcard expressions in WP_PROXY_BYPASS_HOSTS (and WP_ACCESSIBLE_HOSTS)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Sep 10 14:27:57 UTC 2010

#14636: Support wildcard expressions in WP_PROXY_BYPASS_HOSTS (and
WP_ACCESSIBLE_HOSTS)
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  sit          |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
Component:  HTTP         |     Version:
 Severity:  normal       |    Keywords:

Comment(by sit):

 For what it's worth, it'd be fine with me if the simple prefix handling
 proposed by jacobsantos were committed for the next minor release.  I'd
 consider that a satisfactory resolution to this ticket.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14636#comment:5>