[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #12891: Advanced multi-taxonomy WP_Query()s

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Sep 6 21:44:50 UTC 2010

#12891: Advanced multi-taxonomy WP_Query()s
 Reporter:  markjaquith     |       Owner:  markjaquith
     Type:  task (blessed)  |      Status:  assigned
Component:  Query           |     Version:  3.0.1
 Severity:  normal          |    Keywords:  taxonomies has-patch

Comment(by mikeschinkel):

 Replying to [comment:19 scribu]:
 > You can't, but then again you will never be able to do everything using
 only the API, unless the API uses ORM, which you seem to be against.

 Why put words in my mouth from a simple +1?  And never say never; I'm sure
 it's possible with a well thought-out design.

Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12891#comment:20>
WordPress blogging software