[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14435: Network Admin

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Oct 28 19:01:03 UTC 2010

#14435: Network Admin
 Reporter:  ryan            |       Owner:
     Type:  task (blessed)  |      Status:  new
Component:  Multisite       |     Version:  3.0
 Severity:  normal          |    Keywords:  ongoing-project
Changes (by PeteMall):

  * keywords:  ongoing-project ux-feedback => ongoing-project

 Jane said that we should show a prompt to contact the network admin. We
 had decided this at wcsf but it never made in to trunk.

Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14435#comment:57>
WordPress blogging software