[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #15036: Add 2nd boolean parameter of wp_error to wp_update_post() to allow passthru to wp_insert_post()

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Oct 6 09:13:28 UTC 2010

#15036: Add 2nd boolean parameter of wp_error to wp_update_post() to allow passthru
to wp_insert_post()
 Reporter:  mikeschinkel  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement   |      Status:  new
Component:  Post Types    |     Version:
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:

Comment(by mikeschinkel):

 Yeah, I'll get one soon.

 I'm still struggling with how to keep from having to set up a new version
 of WordPress every time I want to start coding a new patch.  I've not
 gotten a good answer yet:

 http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/990/easiest-way-to-create-a
 -patch-for-submission-to-wordpress-core

--