[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #13919: $pagenow / vars.php refactoring / Move $pagenow generation into it's own function

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Jun 16 14:09:44 UTC 2010

#13919: $pagenow / vars.php refactoring / Move $pagenow generation into it's own
function
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hakre             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new
Component:  Warnings/Notices  |     Version:  3.0
 Severity:  normal            |    Keywords:  has-patch
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Comment(by hakre):

 This patch introduces a new function called {{{wp_page()}}} in {{{wp-
 includes/functions.php}}}. Both the name as the place is just an idea, I
 could not find a guide how to name a new function nor in which to place
 it. So let me know what makes more sense here.

 I just inserted in before the function that follows in the alphabetical
 order of funtion names. Is that what is intended?

 I thought it is a good idea to decouple it from {{{$PHP_SELF}}} a bit by
 parameterizing it.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13919#comment:1>