[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #13894: Cannot save draft or preview as Administrator when Super Administrator is Available.

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Jun 14 19:19:15 UTC 2010

#13894: Cannot save draft or preview as Administrator when Super Administrator is
Available.
 Reporter:  trimidium     |       Owner:
Component:  General       |     Version:  3.0
 Severity:  major         |    Keywords:  save, draft, preview, blank
 Today somebody told me they couldn't see an embeded video when they they
 previewed a post.  So I logged in and tried to duplicate problem but had
 no issue.

 However after further testing it was determined only his user account
 could not see anything in preview.  I went in with his user
 (Administrator) and tried to save a draft after pasting some code in.  It
 saved a blank draft.  When logged in as me (super administrator) save
 draft and preview worked fine.   When I made him a super admin he could
 save and preview.

 I duplicated this on both wordpress 3 (rc1) and (3.0-RC3-15241).