[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #13788: Reducing # of Dashboard columns in Screen Options to 1, then setting back upwards == usability fail

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Jun 8 16:36:41 UTC 2010

#13788: Reducing # of Dashboard columns in Screen Options to 1, then setting back
upwards == usability fail
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zamoose                   |        Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)              |       Status:  closed
Changes (by zamoose):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => duplicate

Comment:

 ocean90:

 Not just related, identical. I'll close it as a dupe of #13476 and make my
 case there.

 (For some reason, my search didn't show that ticket as active/legit. Le
 sigh.)

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13788#comment:2>