[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14336: Link attributes such as target and title disappear when replying to comments from Dashboard

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Jul 17 14:12:12 UTC 2010

#14336: Link attributes such as target and title disappear when replying to
comments from Dashboard
 Reporter:  iceflatline   |       Owner:
Component:  General       |     Version:  3.0
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:
 Scenario: A reader posts a comment. I reply to that comment from the
 Dashboard. In my reply I provide a link and add additional link attributes
 such as target and title

 Those additional link attributes disappear after selecting Submit Reply.
 Editing my reply and adding them back, then selecting Update usually fixes
 the problem, however even this solution is inconsistent, requiring me to
 repeat this step multiple times before the attributes will "stick."