[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14312: Pressing Enter in the Add New Category textbox on the New Post page cases the post to be published

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Jul 15 01:19:51 UTC 2010

#14312: Pressing Enter in the Add New Category textbox on the New Post page cases
the post to be published
 Reporter:  ahockley      |       Owner:
Component:  Editor        |     Version:  3.0
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:
 Using the textbox in the post editor window to add a new category, after
 typing in the category name I pressed "Enter", assuming that would
 activate the "Add" button to add the category.  Instead, it activated the
 "Publish" button.

 This could cause users to prematurely publish posts (it did to me).