[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14208: by adding a custom menu with the url without the slash (/) the menu dont active in front page

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Jul 6 10:18:32 UTC 2010

#14208: by adding a custom menu with the url without the slash (/) the menu dont
active in front page
 Reporter:  mati1000      |       Owner:
Component:  Menus         |     Version:  3.0
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:
 (sorry of my english)

 I add a custom menu in wp 3.0 with the url:

 http://localhost/wordpress

 and it dont get the "menu-item-home/current_page_item" classes.

 I think it makes sense to compare olso the menu_url if it is the current
 address_url without the last slash