[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11779: SQL injection would be possible in ms-edit.php if it weren't for magic quotes

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Jan 6 20:06:16 UTC 2010

#11779: SQL injection would be possible in ms-edit.php if it weren't for magic
quotes
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Denis-de-Bernardy  |       Owner:  ryan
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new
Component:  Security           |     Version:  3.0
 Severity:  critical           |    Keywords:  multisite
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Changes (by nacin):

  * keywords:  => multisite

Comment:

 Denis:
 Ryan has blessed a new keyword 'multisite' for when we opt for a component
 other than Multisite on a ticket. I'm going to start adding it, can you
 possibly create a report that highlights all Multisite keyword/component
 tickets?

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11779#comment:2>