[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #12232: Invalid Archive. Theme Install Failed. Caused by ftp_rawlist using -a option

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Feb 15 08:27:36 UTC 2010

#12232: Invalid Archive. Theme Install Failed. Caused by ftp_rawlist using -a
option
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  frankindelicato  |       Owner:  dd32
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  assigned
Component:  General          |     Version:  2.9.1
 Severity:  blocker          |    Keywords:  ftp_rawlist
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Comment(by dd32):

 I'm unsure how this error ("Incompatible Archive") is being thrown in all
 honesty.

 That particular error should only be thrown in the event that the Zip file
 downloaded to the filesystem cannot be opened (This is seperate from the
 filesystem access): http://core.trac.wordpress.org/browser/trunk/wp-
 admin/includes/file.php#L550

 I dont have access to a Mac, or a Rackspace account to verify.

 I will take a look and see if the -a flag is still needed, its probably
 extra cruft now.

 Theres another report of this here: #12230

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12232#comment:3>